Our experienced training instructors provide practice and personal coaching in a large variety of listening and questioning skills that will enable you to build rapport with Clients and uncover your Client’s important needs.
Our hands on Management Training course shows you tools, techniques and concepts that improve your understanding and decision-making skills.
Topics covered in this class include write-offs, working capital management, accruals, accounts receivable, accounts payable and many other vital areas of business. This course will showcase new financial management methods and lead to innovative ideas. The results of every business decision can be measured in numbers: dollars and cents; now you will understand how.
Get a firm grasp on the numbers side of your job. This course is designed for non-financial managers in every functional area, in all industries, in both public and private sectors.
Participants will learn to
- Make better business decisions with a keen insight for the business numbers
- Feel the confidence they need to work with financial professionals
- Extend their professional skills and add career value
- Create initiatives to optimize business to meet short- and long-term goals
- Understand the underlying business dynamics of funds
- Eliminate decision-making guesswork so team members can assure delivery of the results they promise
- Build cooperative working relationships with financial professionals that enhance their organizational value
- “Think Finance” and see how to transform performance measures into financial results
- Understand the accounting process—recording transactions in an organization’s accounting system
- Apply generally accepted accounting principles—what they are and how they affect their organization’s books
- Use financial statement analysis—interpreting the financial signals of their company
- Study and analyze annual reports—evaluate the health of an organization
- Analyze return on investment—the payback method and various discounted cash flow methods such as net present value and internal rate of returns
- Work practical exercises to see how finance and accounting methods impact business decisions