We have an experienced training instructors, who provide practice and personal coaching equipped with a large variety of listening and questioning skills that enables to build rapport with the clients and address their most important needs.
Tools, techniques and concepts feature in our hands-on training to basically improve one’s understanding and decision-making skills.
Our class includes the various topics like write-offs, working capital management, accruals, accounts receivable, accounts payable and many other vital areas of business. Financial management methods is the core area of our course. The results of every business decision is measured in terms of numbers, dollars and cents.
Get a firm grasp on the numerical part of your job. This course is exclusively designed for non-financial managers in every functional area, in all industries, in both public and private sectors.
Participants will learn to
- Make better business decisions with a keen insight for the business numbers
- Feel the confidence they need to work with financial professionals
- Extend their professional skills and add career value
- Create initiatives to optimize business to meet short- and long-term goals
- Understand the underlying business dynamics of funds
- Eliminate decision-making guesswork so team members can assure delivery of the results they promise
- Build cooperative working relationships with financial professionals that enhance their organizational value
- “Think Finance” and see how to transform performance measures into financial results
- Understand the accounting process—recording transactions in an organization’s accounting system
- Apply generally accepted accounting principles—what they are and how they affect their organization’s books
- Use financial statement analysis—interpreting the financial signals of their company
- Study and analyze annual reports—evaluate the health of an organization
- Analyze return on investment—the payback method and various discounted cash flow methods such as net present value and internal rate of returns
- Work practical exercises to see how finance and accounting methods impact business decisions