What Is Digital Marketing?
Evolved in the 1990s and 2000s, Digital Marketing that is also known as data-driven marketing surrounds strong marketing of products or services using digital modes internet, digital advertising and mobile phones as the main channels. Technologically, it brought a drastic change in the working style of businesses.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Search Engine Marketing (SEM), and Content Marketing, Campaign Marketing, and E-Commerce Marketing, social media marketing, e-books and games are the various tools of Digital Marketing. Pay-per-click advertising is one of the ongoing features of Digital Advertising that has reached to a particular audience on just a single click. It depends on the number of times a user views the ad and gets paid.
Digital Media has become a necessity like a morning breakfast that we really can’t skip. It is an ever-growing source of entertainment, news, shopping and social interaction. We can say that it is an easy method to interact with the customers in a most prominent way as well as heading to the potential customers that bring effective results.
You can be the one to increase your business reputation and track the competitors’ through Google Alerts. It helps to know their status of products & marketing plans that in turn is useful to develop the company.
Digital Marketers & Challengers Faced…
Digital Marketers develop marketing strategies, manage ad campaigns and social media and analyze campaigns identifying the flaws.
Want to get to know their challenges…
- Understanding the customers usage of digital channels and devices
- Different protocols, specifications and interfaces are used by different devices
- Different ways of consumer interaction with devices
- Consumer attention
- Analyzing and utilizing growing data
Three keys to digital marketing success
What does it take to do digital marketing right? Here are three keys to digital marketing success
- Manage complex customer relationships across a variety of channels – both digital and traditional.
- Respond to and initiate dynamic customer interactions.
- Extract value from big data to make better decisions faster.